Friday, October 19, 2012

Welcome our new Graduate, Sunaiinaa Arora of New Delhi, India.


We would like to welcome our new Graduate of Character,Confidence and Courtesy Coach®, Sunaiinaa  Arora of New Delhi, India.

 
On the 01oct to 05oct 2012, Sunaiinaa Arora had flew down from New Delhi to be trained by Eunice Tan, Founder of IFAME on Character, Confidenceand Courtesy Coach®.  IFAME- Image Flair Academy of Modern Etiquette is the official Train-the-Trainer representative and authorized distributor of the Courtesy Coach® Program created and owned by the internationally recognized leaders in the field, Civility Experts Worldwide. The program is the only ICTC approved certification program for civility and courtesy training in the world.


Sunaiinaa Arora, IFAME Graduate 2012


 
We are so happy to have Sunaiinaa with us and had received a testimonial from her...


"Dear Eunice,

I had researched many institutes offering Train the Trainer programs in Etiquette before deciding to train under you. And I am so glad that I completed training from you.

I not only enjoyed the training, but also gained a lot confidence to pass the knowledge to children. Under your guidance I got more than what I had expected.

I now feel absolutely confident to train children in Etiquette and Coach adults in style makeover.

I am sure my association with IFAME will be long and mutually beneficial and I look forward to you for continued support.

Finally, I would like to thank you for your valuable guidance and courtesy provided to me throughout the duration of stay in Singapore.

I will highly recommend the live train the trainer for Character, Confidence and Courtesy Coach®, to all.

"Thank you Eunice you made a big difference in my life".


Sunaiinaa Arora,
Founder and Coach at Academy of Etiquette International.
New Delhi, India."

 

We would like to wish Sunaiinaa success in her new business and hope many who are passionate in teaching children's social graces to attend our 5 days live training (www.imageflair.com.sg).

 
In 2013, we will be introducing Civility at work@Train the trainer......building on our success with the Children's Courtesy Coach program®, IFAME is pleased to announce that we have recently penned an agreement with Civility Experts Worldwide to also offer the highly sought after Civility at Work® Train-the-trainer program for business. This comprehensive program includes award-winning curriculum, training guides, business start support, marketing and business building coaching and much more. The program is ICTC approved and is perfect for business owners, Human Resource Professionals, consultants and others who want to add civility and business etiquette training to their repetoires. The first live delivery of the program is planned for February 2013. Please contact  Eunice at 94311895 or email eunice@imagflair.com.sg  for details, fees, and registration information.

 

1 comments:

clipping path said...

I retain listening to distinct news speak about getting free online grant applications so I have been looking around for genuine greatest AUTO

Post a Comment

 

©2009 Image Flair | by TNB